Ensele End Grain Preservative
£16.90 – £41.20
Ensele End Grain Preservative is a waterbased product, based on copper triazole technology and is specifically designed for the re-treatment of cross cut, notched or drilled areas of Tanalith E pressure treated products.
As all TATE Fencing softwood timber is pressure treated using Tanalith E, this product is the perfect accompaniment for trade when cutting materials on site.
- – Apply by brushing directly onto timber. Stir well before and during use.
- – Use undiluted, liberally swabbing areas exposed bu crosscutting, holes or notches.
- – Ensele End Grain Preservative is a blue, thickened liquid with a little perceptible odour.
- – Once applied, the blue colour turns to green to blend into the natural colouration of the treated timber.
- Number of Coats:
- – Two liberal coats required. Allow time for absorption along the grain of the timber before applying second coat.
Available to buy in 1KG or 5KG tins, with a shelf life of 2 years.
Get a Supply Quote
For materials only
Get an Install Quote
For supply & installation
Order by Phone
01580 879 900